I hope you noticed! So TideLine.Org has been getting a lot of my undivided attention due to my lack of procrastination in completing a Geology Course, the avoidance of housecleaning, the pieces of cold working that require water and a cold shop… So yea! #TideLine.Org is and will be getting a facelift. 2019 was incredible but 2020 I anticipate to be even more amazing! Have you heard of YouTube? What an amazing resource – like seriously I have discovered some pretty cool people, some odd individuals and some great learnings when it comes to the online world when you own and want to promote your business.
You’re all like “well yea, Toni!” but no seriously – So I have been implementing my learnings and let me just say YES! Our Instagram account has grown, our Online sales have grown and our FaceBook Page is heck of engaged! So to you – a huge THANK YOU! And to me well I am pretty proud.
So against Mothers will, I put our faces out there, it’s time people see the people behind the glass. So no more hiding, I pledge to you more action shots, more insight into us and what makes us well us. (Right after my Keto diet starts kicking in…)
So here is my goal for #TideLine.Org over the next few months:
- Grow TideLines Facebook Fan Page to 5000 Likes. What does this mean? Grows our fanbase and allows more great people to see what we are up to.
- Grow Instagram Account to 5000 Likes. Why? Because we make some pretty cool things and people should see them and like them. Many things have come to us from Instagram like Networking with other business owners and being active in the arts community.
- Achieve steady online sales on Etsy. So we will have to maintain our 5 Star review and keep it updated!
- Engage the Fans – plan some interesting blog posts (it’s not as easy as I feel it should be), post interesting photos & videos, more CONTESTS!
- And as usual – come up with something #NEW & #Unique!