A few things:
- The sun is shining and that always makes for a great start to a day, a Monday, and a week! So yay for warm sun!
- The Studio is open today 10am – 4pm. We’d love to see you. Lots to choose from for Christmas tree ornaments like Angels, Paws, Trees… And some pretty unique jewellery pieces and glass pieces that make for cool gifts!
- My family has come up with a “Handmade Gifts” this year… meaning we have to make our gifts to each other *groan*. What will I make…. needless to say Emma is being turned on today and the glass furnace should be up to temperature by Friday.
- Some available appointments for Memorial Orbs… and by some I mean limited this is a unplanned & short notice for all parties. I do apologize but I am excited to get back into the heat.
- Custom Jelly Fish – you wanted Purple? Email me. You wanted Blue with red… email me. You wanted Yellow with purple (ew but ok) email me. I will do some custom but this will require a deposit.
Vicki added to the pack yesterday so today I will be spending my beautiful Monday getting my fill of sweet puppy kisses from Karen & Pearl.